A Mutual friend (coach) has asked me to help find athletes for Bank of the Philippine Island (BPI).
This is a great opportunity for athletes who have graduated and want to prolong or revive there athletic career. Bank of the Philippine Islands is one of the leading banks in the Philippines.
Their is no restrictions with BPI for athletes becoming a member of the national team if they qualify later on so this could serve as an extension for an athlete to focus on the goal of possibly making the national training pool in the future.
If you meet all the criteria (requirements section) please send an email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, I will pass the final list onto the recruiter. Preliminary applications will close on Sunday June 12. Applicants who make the initial list will be contacted by the recruiter regarding requirements and the next steps in the process.
In your application please include the following information
- Full Name
- Graduate College, Course and year graduated
- Events, best performances, and major achievements
- If your currently employed
Requirements (please read carefully)
- The Applicants must be Track and Field Athletes, this advertisement is not for athletes from other sports.
- The Athlete should be active or prepared to reactivate as its expected if they are successful in joining BPI they will participate in the sports activities as well as working in the bank, not merely just work in the bank
- The Athlete must have good performances must be a medalist in UAAP, NCAA, National Open, National Games, or PRISAA or an equivalent league.
- The Athlete must be a graduate.
- The Athlete must have good grades.
- The Athlete must be living in the Philippines have Filipino citizenship and prepared to relocate to Manila.
- The Athletes cannot be on the ‘Priority Program of the Philippines Sports Commssion’, as the contract states they must be full time athletes.